Based on a recent study to the US market (by Emsi) about what are the skills that the Top Companies value the most for 2020 we have identified the top set of both technical and soft skills. Here we have chosen to present you the “Top 5 skills we found in common in the Big 5 players”
• Walmart has been growing fast since 2017 increasing significantly their human resources. The retail giant has set as top requirements in their Job Specifications skills like customer service, sales, merchandising.
• Amazon; there is no need to go deep for this retail empire the business continued growing and after COVID19 era her revenue has been massively increased. Amazon has prioritised as a top skillset for 2020 Warehousing, Sales, Amazon Web Services.
• Apple; The Company demonstrates as the to most valuable business in Fortune 500 and requires from her talents C programming, architecture and Management.
• Berkshire Hathaway; According to the Forbes Global 2000 list and formula, Berkshire Hathaway is the third-largest public company in the world, the tenth-largest conglomerate by revenue and the largest financial services company by revenue in the world. What they require for their people is Sales, customer service and Selling Techniques.
• UnitedHealth Group; is the largest healthcare company in the world by revenue. The company is ranked 6th on the 2019 Fortune 500. And in their job postings, they require people that can demonstrate Care management, Medicare, Medicaid.
Well, the above mentioned technical skills requirements come with no surprise, but what about these businesses’ soft skills requirements?
We promised to reveal you their top 5 here:
Here it comes the question: How much your business values Soft Skills and how important indicators are they in your recruitment strategy?
The answer should be “Extremely”.
How you manage to measure these skills and make the right hiring decision?
Here is how we can help!
Talend Consultants cooperates with one of the most rapidly growing tech startup Owiwi, and brings to the UK market a great hiring solution. A game-based talent assessment platform that helps businesses measures the soft skills of their applicants through immersive gaming.
Contact us today to discuss how the platform can help your business attract the right talent for your company culture and the qualities you are looking for your candidates’ brink at work.
EMAIL US: email@example.com